F & A Vaugelade

An old factory in Saint Junien sat on the Vienne river that used to belong to F & A Vaugelade being established in 1959 for the preparation of textile fibers and spinning (textile manufacturer, spinning, weaving, dyeing) it was later taken over by Pommies et Cie before being abandoned around 2001, plans were put forward in 2014 to turn the old factories into a Museum/Glove Factory, Exhibition Hall and Shop.