Chateau et l’Eglise de Montsalvy

The chateau is believed to have been here since the XIIIth century but was dismantled leaving just the tower, later it was restored and plays an important role in the wars of religion (XVIth century), now located within the commune of Puygouzon, up until 1827 it was originally its own town, In april 1879 father Grimaud, abandoned the services of Montsalvy after 40 years.