Chateau de Rochebaron

First mentioned in 1173, modified many times up until the XVth century, during the XVIth century it is noted as having houses for chevaliers/knights, during the XVIIth century the property falls to the family of La Rochefoucauld who never really use the castle and slowly abandoned, it then falls into disrepair, by 1743 it is noted as being in a ruinous state.

2015