A fine Chateau of the XVth century built for the family of Pennevayre and is believed to have lodged King Louis XI. then belonging to the family of Bermondet. Acquired in 1576 by Pierre Mauple who probably added the western wing. Auction and purchase in 1773 by Truol de Beaulieu, secretary of Turgot. At that time, the chateau is dilapidated and serves only as a farm.
In 1955, lowering of the roof of the house, during a repair. Demolition on a nongiven date of a tower in the south of the wing. Building acquired in 1975 by the commune. Since this date, progressive restoration of the roof and the carcass of the building, the ground floor comprising the kitchen and the baker’s oven, in its northern part, the vestiges of a stone staircase.