The Chateau de Lastours is a ruined castle in the commune of Rilhac-Lastours in the Haute-Vienne department, construction began in the XIIth century of the castle in its current form, on the site of a previous castle from the Xth century.
Today in ruins, it was the former seat of the seigneurs and later barons of Lastours. It still has several towers and the base of the keep, altered in the XVIth century. The castle was sold in 1782 by the last barons of Lastours but was already by that time a ruin. Towards the end of the XVIIIth century, following the French Revolution, the castle becomes a stone quarry,
A voluntary association took over the castle in 1970 and over several decades has restored the castle, one of the high points of Limousin history. It has been listed since 1956 as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture.